Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military pass

Article about: Hello everybody, I recently bought a small batch from a ww1 and ww2 veteran named Georg Veit. The lot features some medals like the frozen meat medal, military merit medal, a world war 1 mil

?

Default Help: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military pass

Hello everybody,

I recently bought a small batch from a ww1 and ww2 veteran named Georg Veit. The lot features some medals like the frozen meat medal, military merit medal, a world war 1 military pass and etc... I will send you a picture of the items for you to look at.

But as I don't know how to read handwritten German, I'll post some pictures of the military pass so maybe you can help me find out what's written. I managed to read a few things, but most are a mystery to me.

I appreciate your opinions.

Thanks
    Help: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military passHelp: ww1 and ww2 war veteran items lot and military pass

Interesting, a late war enlistee who was assigned post-war to a Bavarian Air Force unit, I suspect to help dismantle aircraft as part of the surrender terms.