Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial German Document Help

Article about: Hello Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me decipher this document I have. I have never seen one before and looks to be a deployment order of some sort. Thank you for the help.

Default Imperial German Document Help

Hello Everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me decipher this document I have. I have never seen one before and looks to be a deployment order of some sort. Thank you for the help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial German Document Help   Imperial German Document Help  

MAP
    ?

Yes. It appears to be a deployment order. Never seen one myself either. Very cool item. Looks to be a few months before the war started.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Corrected orientation

Imperial German Document Help

It's a Conscription Order for part of Saxony

Yup, this guy has joined Inf. Reg. 3 and is being ordered to appear at West Baerenstein.

Quote by VtwinVince View Post
    Yup, this guy has joined Inf. Reg. 3 and is being ordered to appear at West Baerenstein.
    If I'm understanding it properly he recieved the Orders on 28.03.14 in Bärenstein and is being ordered to appear in Bautzen by the 3rd infantry regt. before noon on 01.04.14 wearing over clothes, boots and a shirt. They even gave him 50p wages for a half day travel and 90p for the train

TWS
    ?

Quote by Teck 147 View Post
    If I'm understanding it properly he recieved the Orders on 28.03.14 in Bärenstein and is being ordered to appear in Bautzen by the 3rd infantry regt. before noon on 01.04.14 wearing over clothes, boots and a shirt. They even gave him 50p wages for a half day travel and 90p for the train
    Yep. It also states that disobedience to this order will be met with strict punishment in accordance with military laws.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thanks everyone for all the help