Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial tabs???

Article about: Hello everyone, I got these beautiful tabs in thre mail today. Needed help identifying them, all I found is they ate either general or officier tabs, imperial? Any help, they are truly stunn

Default Imperial tabs???

Hello everyone, I got these beautiful tabs in thre mail today. Needed help identifying them, all I found is they ate either general or officier tabs, imperial? Any help, they are truly stunning.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial tabs???   Imperial tabs???  

?

Army collar Litzen generally ran from the front of the collar to the mid-point on the side (centre of chin to under ear). These tabs are too short. I think they maybe for a non-military uniform (police, railroad, or such).

Quote by aicusv View Post
    Army collar Litzen generally ran from the front of the collar to the mid-point on the side (centre of chin to under ear). These tabs are too short. I think they maybe for a non-military uniform (police, railroad, or such).
    I'm very confused as to where these are for? As far as the craftsmanship, they are stunning.

?

Quote by KristianFerrell View Post
    I'm very confused as to where these are for? As far as the craftsmanship, they are stunning.
    These tabs belong on the collar of a uniform. Size, cut, and construction makes me think that they may be post Kaiserzeit.