Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Lot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EK

Article about: Hello everyone, Recently I have come across this lot that is going for quite a good price for the items in it. It has more than what I posted here but I am quite confident in the authenticit

Default Lot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EK

Hello everyone,

Recently I have come across this lot that is going for quite a good price for the items in it. It has more than what I posted here but I am quite confident in the authenticity of the other less extraordinary stuff.
    The Haube looks like a fake to me, but I am not entirely sure. The flag is a head scratcher. It is quite a small flag and the imprints look right to me, but I am still not that sure. The visor cap (Schirmmütze) also likes right to me but I am not that knowledgeable on visor caps. If anyone can tell me what kind it is it would be greatly appreciated!
    And at last there's the EK, the medal itself looks right to my eyes but I am not so sure about the ribbon.
    Any comments are appreciated, I am curious what all of you will think! Is this a pass or a win?

Cheers, Lucas

Lot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EK

Lot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EK

Lot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EKLot Imperial German items, Haube, Schirmmütze, flag and EK

All of these should be posted separately, in their respective sections.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The iron cross is good but better pictures would help with the ribbon.
    The pickelhaube is a civil helmet. ( police, fire, customs ect. ) I'm not sure about
    the originality of all the parts.

As Ralph mentioned, posting these in the appropriate forums may get more
    and better responses.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

The visor cap is non military and perhaps even postwar. It has a Prussian enlisted cockade mounted in the wrong spot, and an officer's cockade ( not sure of the colors) below.

BobS