Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

M1915 Pickelhaube

Article about: Hello everyone and happy Thanksgiving. This is my only pickelhaube at the moment but I hope to get more in the future such as ersatz ones or the lobster tail ones. This is a pickelhaube I go

Default M1915 Pickelhaube

Hello everyone and happy Thanksgiving. This is my only pickelhaube at the moment but I hope to get more in the future such as ersatz ones or the lobster tail ones. This is a pickelhaube I got that has been restored by the previous owner. I bought a spike for it and you may remember it on Ebay but don't worry because I didn't pay that ridiculous price for it. It seems to have some hair stuck on the clips which I would assume to be the hair of the original person wearing this which would be really cool! The questions I have about this helmet are about the cockade, the size, and the spike. First off, I was wondering if the cockade has been repainted. I'm assuming that it has been but I just want to make sure. Also, inside the spike there is a very orangish rust and I'm wondering if I should be worried about that or if it's just a normal patina. And, the helmet is quite small, I'm assuming that it's because people were smaller 100 years ago and that the pickelhaubes are usually tight on the wearer. Anyways enough questions, I hope you enjoy the helmet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M1915 Pickelhaube   M1915 Pickelhaube  

M1915 Pickelhaube   M1915 Pickelhaube  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M1915 Pickelhaube
    P
    Many