Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

More WWI Photos in Color

Article about: May have been posted already, but here is a CNN link of some WWI photos in color. The first World War, in color – CNN Photos - CNN.com Blogs Regards, Michael

MAP
    ?

Default More WWI Photos in Color

May have been posted already, but here is a CNN link of some WWI photos in color.

The first World War, in color – CNN Photos - CNN.com Blogs

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Excellent photos! I had not seen these yet, I especially like the one on a hillside in a bombed out forest, very surreal. Thanks for posting

The airship in the tree was very striking. A shame it does not seem possible to copy any of the images.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Quote by Anon View Post
    The airship in the tree was very striking. A shame it does not seem possible to copy any of the images.
    Anon were there is a will there is a way Hit PrtScn on your keyboard with the desired pic on your screen. Open paint and hit Ctrl V. Its a roundabout way of doing things and you will have to trim off the excess, however sometimes its the only way

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anon View Post
    Yes that is a great one. I also like the early biplane, wish I remembered which type it was.

In fact I like most of them!

My picture collection is very small and not all that interesting, but one of my favorite subjects. I could stare at these period photos all day. Each is a window into the past and a story!

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)