Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My M16 SH60 Stahlhelm has interesting artwork inside?

Article about: Hello again from New Zealand. I thought I would share a helmet I picked up a few years ago here in NZ. WW1 helmets don't grow on trees in this part of the world but do occasionally turn up.

?

Hello Corey,

It's great that you show the two helmets directly in comparison. In my opinion, something like this is very interesting for new collectors. In many books or on the Internet, the differences are often only explained with "clearer curvature" or something similar, at best with drawings. However, beginners often cannot imagine what these differences will look like in reality. The best way to recognize and learn such differences is to see the different helmets in direct comparison (in person or as photos). I would be happy if many people follow your example and present their various helmet types in direct comparison so that others can learn from them.

Best regards
    Wolf

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My M16 SH60 Stahlhelm has interesting artwork inside?
    P
    Many

Quote by AndyM35 View Post
    Nick, the vents look extra big on this example due to it being the smallest size shell. The vents have an extra deep step to accomodate the stirnpanzer which was only made in the one size.
    Yeah - i think that it makes size 60 the best looking WW1 helmets. Do you have one or two like this now?
    I have my eye on them by the way - in case you ever have a moment of madness and want to sell...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2