Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Neat find in a local Tag Sale Shop

Article about: Gents, My apologies in being out of the game for a while but an interesting thing happened to me the other night. I sat down to watch Antiques Roadshow as I'm accustomed in doing. Now, bear

Default Neat find in a local Tag Sale Shop

Gents,

My apologies in being out of the game for a while but an interesting thing happened to me the other night. I sat down to watch Antiques Roadshow as I'm accustomed in doing. Now, bear in mind, I haven't been able to go out and about and look for militaria in a while and I'm sure sure where they were televising this episode. There happened to be a segment where a beautiful young girl had a wonderful German stitched silken banner she thought was from WWII. The expert was the Gent from Advance Guard Militaria (sorry name escapes me) who, quickly corrected her in saying that it was much older and actually from the Franco-Prussian War. I thought to myself, that would be an incredible find...

Now fast forward a couple of days. Neat find in a local Tag Sale ShopNeat find in a local Tag Sale ShopNeat find in a local Tag Sale ShopNeat find in a local Tag Sale Shop I travel to a neighboring town and decided upon stopping into a couple of shops to poke around. Low and behold, I stumbled upon this...

Very nice Joel!
    I have seen something very similar for sale lately myself.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you Ralph! It will hang nicely.

Very neat looking piece Joel. I'm sure it will hang well.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thanks Greg! Now I need my first 1870 EK to go with it.

nice piece.

Thank you Harry!