Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Saxon IR100 Officer M1895 Pickelhaube

Article about: This arrived in the mail yesterday. Hope you enjoy it. A nice near mint Saxon vulcan fiber Officers M1895 1st Leib Grenadier Regiment helmet (aka IR100). IR100 was part of the 23rd Infantry

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn J View Post
    Hi Michael,

That would be a pleasure. I have every official published Rangliste from Prussia, Bavaria, Saxony, Württemberg and the kaiserliche Marine. Not to mention dozens of Offizier-Stammlisten and the entire run of the Militär-Wochenblatt.

Most individuals are traceable at the basic level. Extensive information can be found for many.

Regards
    Glenn
    I'm putting you on my speed dial.....and I'm sure others are too! LoL

But seriously. this is extremely helpful and greatly appreciated.

I'm playing around with that link as well. Currently looking at the year 1897
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Saxon IR100 Officer M1895 Pickelhaube
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Glenn, what do the numbers mean to the right of each officers name on the screen shot you provided? Thanks!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Just to school you northerners in talking "Strayan", what Rene was doing was ......'taking the piss'
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    Just to school you northerners in talking "Strayan", what Rene was doing was ......'taking the piss'
    Nooooo! It's there clear as day, but not a firm stamping! Michael's pic was modified! I showed the original!!
    People......Really!!!!!

Quote by MAP View Post
    Glenn, what do the numbers mean to the right of each officers name on the screen shot you provided? Thanks!
    Morning Michael,

The Roman numerals following the field officers are those of the battalions they commanded. This was a relatively brief period when a fourth half-battalion of just two companies was in being (13 & 14 companies). The Arabic numerals denote company assignments, the 14 Hauptmänner all being company commanders. The "St" following Oberstlieutenant Spalteholz's entry denotes Stab or staff - he was the regimental second-in-command.

Regards
    Glenn

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Nooooo! It's there clear as day, but not a firm stamping! Michael's pic was modified! I showed the original!!
    People......Really!!!!!
    .......ya dickhead

Quote by Danmark View Post
    .......ya dickhead
    Now that hurts! I'll keep quiet!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Now that hurts! I'll keep quiet!
    Hey, 'the Castle' was made in your neck of the woods, remember .....

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn J View Post
    Morning Michael,

The Roman numerals following the field officers are those of the battalions they commanded. This was a relatively brief period when a fourth half-battalion of just two companies was in being (13 & 14 companies). The Arabic numerals denote company assignments, the 14 Hauptmänner all being company commanders. The "St" following Oberstlieutenant Spalteholz's entry denotes Stab or staff - he was the regimental second-in-command.

Regards
    Glenn
    Thanks Glenn. So simple. I should have thought that. It's great that there is so much information next to each name.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3