Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.

Article about: I just got my first untouched M16 example. And I was wondering of its worth restoring one of the leatherpads that has gotten loose. Also what are your thoughts about the remaning paint. The

Default Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.

I just got my first untouched M16 example. And I was wondering of its worth restoring one of the leatherpads that has gotten loose. Also what are your thoughts about the remaning paint. The leather is stamped 1917 and something in german which I cant make out.

Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint. Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.

Inside: Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.

Leatherstamp Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint. Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Steel banded M16 in all it’s Glory with original paint.
    P
    Many

Pads made by Gebruder Boley of OFFENBACH.

Good looking helmet.
    IMO, it is worth more being left original.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Congrats! As Greg said, leave it as is.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you I will leave it as is .

- Kai