Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wehrwolf armband.

Article about: Wehrwolf armband. A really interesting armband. The construction is like the accepted originals, only the skull is different. IMO has good chance to be good one. Every opinion and comment is

Default Wehrwolf armband.

Wehrwolf armband.
    A really interesting armband.
    The construction is like the accepted originals, only the skull is different.
    IMO has good chance to be good one.
    Every opinion and comment is welcome.
    Thanks all
    Regards, Jannis.
    Wehrwolf armband. Wehrwolf armband.

Dos
    ?

The construction definitely looks good and as the way the known original examples were made, But i've never seen any design of this skull myself either. Do you have photos of the complete band? The stitching on the ends are important to examine. Is it sewn together, or unsewn? The red color is also different, but this can be due to the way the photo was taken.

Is unsewn, I will ask the seller for more photos.
    If I get any, I'll upload it here.
    Thanks.
    Regards, Jannis.
    Wehrwolf armband.

Here is an image of an original Wehrwolf armband, by one of the most knowledgeable collectors on Wehrwolf items from WAF.
    Ralph.

Credit to Sargeant08

Wehrwolf armband.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Dos
    ?

Ralph is right. If anyone knows the Wehrwolf items at best.. It is Sargeant 08. He as always been very helpful to me, but sadly he has sold his collection of Wehrwolf items. You can still pm him over on the red forum.

Perhaps R. Lumsden reads this post? He knows a lot about Wehrwolf as well.

I've recently had the oppertunity to buy a Wehrwolf Armband. I've done my research and asked around to determine its authenticity. The only thing that made me turn it down was the fact it was cut down, but in great shape overall. Did not like the combination of such a good piece, but cut down.

The close up photos of that piece for comparison and future reference:

Wehrwolf armband.

Wehrwolf armband.

Wehrwolf armband.

The one that started this thread is a very rare variation which I have only ever seen worn once, in this single photograph ...............
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrwolf armband.  

Here's the full photo ............. it's an early one.
    Attached Images Attached Images Wehrwolf armband. 

Thank very very much.
    Regards,jannis.

Dos
    ?

Thanks for posting that period picture of this special example in wear Robin Lumsden.

Looking more at the grouping that was posted by Ralph from Sargeant 08... I just realised this is the same armband from my post above that was offered to me. (Cut down, Loose threads on the end and clean example)

Hello.
    Unfortunately, despite my 500 euros plus provision bid, I couldn't win the auction.
    Regards, Jannis.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast