Here is a group I have had for sometime, never really looked at it, but today I have. I have never seen anything like this group.
The Nurse, a Canadian, applied for a passport to go to Europe in Sept 1914, the passport is parchment and filled out and signed in New York by the Canadian Consul General!!!, With official Stamp and Seal, her photo and personal info is on the top right of the document, again I have never seen one of these.
Next is a paper stating she was working with the Russians ( 1914-1915), if anyone can help out with the text that would be Great, last a Document states she was a Volunteer at the Hospital Yvetot (1915).

Interesting group.

Now it needs a home.

Dean O

CanadaOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a lookOne of a Kind Canadian Group, US, Russia, UK CG Passport!!! Never seen one!! Take a look