Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reunited dog tags

Article about: Most of you have seen this named AEF named 27th Division Chaplains hemet i own but I received a package in the mail today and now his dog tags are back with the helmet!!!! I’m not a big fa

Default Reunited dog tags

Most of you have seen this named AEF named 27th Division Chaplains hemet i own but I received a package in the mail today and now his dog tags are back with the helmet!!!! I’m not a big fan of social media sites but I posted the helmet on a Facebook WW1 site and a member saw the helmet and a deal was made to put them back together in one place.

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reunited dog tags   Reunited dog tags  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Nice one, I wonder how long they were apart?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Nice one, I wonder how long they were apart?
    Not sure they were found in a consignment shop a few years back and one state over but Rev. pasted away years ago and have no family.

MAP
    ?

Congrats on bring these back together Marty. I guess that is one of the only good things you can get out of a social media site LoL

But really....if it wasn't for the Chaplain connection I would say that this grouping belongs in a NY collection
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Congrats on bring these back together Marty. I guess that is one of the only good things you can get out of a social media site LoL

But really....if it wasn't for the Chaplain connection I would say that this grouping belongs in a NY collection
    You never know what the future holds. LOL

Marty

MAP
    ?

Na...this belongs in a Chaplain collection.

Now...the Rainbow Division grouping......that's another story! LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)