Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

welsh troops picture postcard day

Article about: Welsh Troops Picture Post Card Day in aid of the National Fund for Welsh Troops. These post cards, along with a book (which came in both English and Welsh language editions, the latter I own

Default welsh troops picture postcard day

Welsh Troops Picture Post Card Day in aid of the National Fund for Welsh Troops.

These post cards, along with a book (which came in both English and Welsh language editions, the latter I own a rather tatty copy of) were sold to fund the welsh troops in the great war

As far as I know I have the full set of these apart from two of them, both of which, I am waiting to find the missing cards a bit cheaper. I have doubles of two of the cards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture welsh troops picture postcard day   welsh troops picture postcard day  

welsh troops picture postcard day   welsh troops picture postcard day  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

OI picked up two more in the series and have two more in the post, must be close to getting the set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture welsh troops picture postcard day   welsh troops picture postcard day  

Regards,

Jerry

?

Thanks JerryB,
    the last card of the future Edward VIII got me looking at his page on Wikipedia.
    I think his abdication was best for everyone perhaps.

another one (+ a duplicate) featuring the later to abdicate, but at the time prince of wales.

Regards,

Jerry

I think this is the last card in the series I did not have, welsh hero Owain Glyndwr
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture welsh troops picture postcard day  
    Regards,

Jerry