Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

WW1 British War and Victory Medals group: Royal Engineers.

Article about: Hi Guys, just bought this nice pair of medals. They don't come much nicer than this. Uncleaned, original ribbons and actually fitted with safety pins for wear by the Veteran. Clp Cyril H Mer

Default WW1 British War and Victory Medals group: Royal Engineers.

Hi Guys, just bought this nice pair of medals.

They don't come much nicer than this. Uncleaned, original ribbons and actually fitted with safety pins for wear by the Veteran.

Clp Cyril H Merriman was a Railway Clerk from Derby. He married in 1914 and joined the Royal Engineers. He was an acting Sgt at one point. He served in the railways section of the RE.

Sadly, I am only a very temporary custodian of these and they are going up for sale.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW1 British War and Victory Medals group: Royal Engineers.   WW1 British War and Victory Medals group: Royal Engineers.  

WW1 British War and Victory Medals group: Royal Engineers.   WW1 British War and Victory Medals group: Royal Engineers.  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice little group Ade.. Why are you selling them?.. Cheers Terry.

Needs must. I have spent a fortune on stuff!

So £40 for the pair.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Sorry I would have them normally but I am like you spent a small fortune over the last 3 months need to start saving for a new bathroom lol...Otherwise the wife is going do me over.. Cheers Terry.

Now sold so they are off to a new owner.