Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

WWI Provolst Marshal Display

Article about: Tank Destroyers post of a WWII provost marshal helmet inspired this thread. This display is not mine, but my friends grandfathers on display in his WWI museum in Cannon Falls, MN. Very nice

Default WWI Provolst Marshal Display

Tank Destroyers post of a WWII provost marshal helmet inspired this thread. This display is not mine, but my friends grandfathers on display in his WWI museum in Cannon Falls, MN. Very nice piece of history to share with all original items and provenance.
    John

PS: I tried to orient the pics three times. I just do not know how to fix. My apologies for a crooked neck.

WWI Provolst Marshal DisplayWWI Provolst Marshal DisplayWWI Provolst Marshal DisplayWWI Provolst Marshal DisplayWWI Provolst Marshal DisplayWWI Provolst Marshal DisplayWWI Provolst Marshal Display

Oh my, that is one most incredible collections I have ever seen and the display is incredible. The pictures, the paperwork, the medals and he even has the German occupation medal. Thank you so much for taking the time to take the pictures and showing us this fine collection.

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Thanks Marty, I will pass along the compliments. His Grandfathers from both side served in WWI and his dad served in WWII and he served in Vietnam in the USMC. His nephews served in Gulf War and continue to serve. The USMC display is also very good and worthy of future posts but much better in person. The museum was open today for veterans day and I had the opportunity to take the day off to help out. The museum is worth the stop if in the area. There is many items that are not common in the museum and are displayed close up and personal. I always have an extra room if another form member makes it to MN and wants to see. He gives private tours most any time.
    John

Lovely lot, wish it was yours John!

Thank you for the pic fix Rene.
    John