Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WWI US Uniform

Article about: As seen in the "Discussions" section, a new WWI US uniform I recently acquired in a lot of uniforms.

?

Default Re: WWI US Uniform

Wasn't the Railway Division a pelican with a track bed on a diamond shaped patch?

?

Default Re: WWI US Uniform

All National Guard patches are quite well known. Perhaps a military academy or related school?

Hello MD Helmets!
    I am a New Registered Member to the War Relics Forum! I know this is an old post so I hope that you will see this reply. As a young collector, I am currently looking for the memorabilia of my great-grandfather's brother's uniform from when he served in France in World War 1. While trying without any luck to search the internet for his military patch (to purchase), I came across your World War 1 uniform that looks EXACTLY like my ancestor's and even has the right insignia of the Intermediate Section Service of Supply on the sleeve. I was wondering if the entire uniform, the shirt/coat, or simply the patch was up for sale? If not, could you please recommend someone or somewhere that has that particular patch for sale, even on a similar uniform? I'm almost out of options for finding it. Thank you so much for reading my reply and for any answer to my question. Have a great weekend!
    WorldWar1Boy

MAP
    ?

Quote by WorldWar1Boy View Post
    Hello MD Helmets!
    I am a New Registered Member to the War Relics Forum! I know this is an old post so I hope that you will see this reply. As a young collector, I am currently looking for the memorabilia of my great-grandfather's brother's uniform from when he served in France in World War 1. While trying without any luck to search the internet for his military patch (to purchase), I came across your World War 1 uniform that looks EXACTLY like my ancestor's and even has the right insignia of the Intermediate Section Service of Supply on the sleeve. I was wondering if the entire uniform, the shirt/coat, or simply the patch was up for sale? If not, could you please recommend someone or somewhere that has that particular patch for sale, even on a similar uniform? I'm almost out of options for finding it. Thank you so much for reading my reply and for any answer to my question. Have a great weekend!
    WorldWar1Boy
    WW1Boy,

Welcome again. As you are a new member, I would like to point out that offers to buy or sell items is not allowed on the open forum.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Worldwar1boy, If you just want an accurate replica of your great uncle's uniform you might want to look at an outfit that makes WW1 uniforms for reenactors. This link will take to to one. WW1 US Uniforms, WW1 US army, equipments, webbing | Pershing Boots Dwight

My apologies gentlemen. I will do my best to post in the proper places from now on. Thank you for the advice drmessimer.

WorldWar1Boy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2