Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1976 headgear collection

Article about: From a German collecting magazine circa 1976, looks like a nice collection back in the day.... Bob

Default 1976 headgear collection

From a German collecting magazine circa 1976, looks like a nice collection back in the day....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1976 headgear collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1976 headgear collection
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a very nice collection. Wonder where the items are today.

Tim

Even by today's standards, it was very well displayed.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Interesting newspaper article. Here’s a translation:

An action was initiated against the „German Wehrmacht Museum“, 3041 Harber near Soltau, for the dissemination of propaganda from unconstitutional organizations.
    As the museum reported here, a house search was carried out in February 1976, in which eight officers were involved. Among other things, around 200 historical posters, binders with correspondence, carbon copies of invoices, postal check receipts, payment card sections, private letters and a shipment from the British War Museum were confiscated. On March 12 a new house search took place, during which five pistols, two K 98, one MG 34, one MPi 40 and one self-loading rifle - all correctly registered - were confiscated, as they may be important as evidence for investigation.
    The museum is currently still under construction. Some departments are already finished; the photo made available to us shows a „militaria corner“. However, the museum has not yet been officially opened. Admission is free, as the work is of sufficient historical interest and is done officially and without a business background, according to those responsible.

TWS
    ?

I was about to provide a rough translation, but ivbaust already did us that service.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."