Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze

Article about: This one is made from a lower grade of wool, but is less worn than the other cap and so the wool retains more of the knap giving it a more fluffy appearance. Just look at the poor quality wi

Default 40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze

This one is made from a lower grade of wool, but is less worn than the other cap and so the wool retains more of the knap giving it a more fluffy appearance. Just look at the poor quality with the bits in the wool mix.

Again insignia is hand sewn, but in this case, it was restored last month. My friend has done a good job and it sits well on the cap. How many would guess it has been restored?

The rayon lining is well marked and RB numbered 1/0450/272 to an as yet unknown maker in the Hanover region. The sweat stains even penetrate though to the seams on the crown and also out onto the peak of the cap.

One button is maker marked "RSS".

Again study the detail photos.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze   40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze  

40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze   40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze  

40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze   40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze  

40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 40 year wait part 2: my 2nd Heer Einheitsfeldmmutze
    P
    Many