Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review

Article about: Hi there, I hope you are all keeping safe and well at this strange time. I bring you this nice artillery officer’s visor cap for review. Unfortunately, the pictures are not very good, but

Default Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review

Hi there,

I hope you are all keeping safe and well at this strange time.

I bring you this nice artillery officer’s visor cap for review. Unfortunately, the pictures are not very good, but I hope you can still provide some opinions concerning its authenticity as I was thinking about purchasing it and I rely on your expertise to pull the trigger. The cap seems to be in near mint condition and has a pleasant shape to it. It looks ok to me but I'm no expert by any means.

Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review

And here are some “under the hood” photos as well. I really hope these suffice for you to shed some light.

Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review

Any replies will be much appreciated.

Please receive my kindest regards.
    MG.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Officer's Visor Cap for Review
    P
    Many

Hat is good--nice shape. Good luck!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you! I will post better resolution pictures when I get it.

I like it !