Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Artillery Officers Visor Correct?

Article about: Was curious if this was correct it looks good to me from the research ive done. Material inside and out looks correct, construction as well, but with the celluloid sweat shield and maker mar

Default Artillery Officers Visor Correct?

Was curious if this was correct it looks good to me from the research ive done. Material inside and out looks correct, construction as well, but with the celluloid sweat shield and maker mark missing I'm not sure. these are the only 2 photos i was provided, Thank you for any help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Officers Visor Correct?
    P
    Many

Not seeing anything in these 2 pics that cause me concern--appears to be a mid-war cap in blanket wool

Piping appears orange on my monitor.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

thank you Stonemint, it was described as artillery so assumed it was color change from the camera perhaps that made it look orange for field police. hopefully i can see it in hand soon to verify.

?

When you have it in hand please take a look behind the sweatband & some pictures. I think I have already seen this cap or one like it but can't find it at the moment.

ErWeSa I absolutely take those photos, I’m not sure when I’ll be able to see it, it’s taken a few months just to get pics of the items he’s considering selling so it’s been a slow process