Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of this Gau Level Visor please. I wish to add this to my collection of NSDAP Political visors. As always, many thanks i

Default Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of this Gau Level Visor please. I wish to add this to my collection of NSDAP Political visors. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor   Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  

Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor   Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  

Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor   Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  

Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  
    Attached Images Attached Images Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor  Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Gau Level NSDAP Visor
    P
    Many

Yes, I have seen that one before--it is a good one. Maker is Karl Kubach Mainz-Kassel
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

What does the piping color represent? It's not red but purple or wine red. I should know this but.....easier to ask. LOL

Looks purple in the pics, but it is bordeaux red.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

There is another thread that has a gold bullion eagle on the same color backing as this piping represents in images seen. The color between gau and reichs level becomes a blur on images on the internet. Of course the subject visor is not reichs level but the color sure throws a curve on how it comes out as seen. I found on German Daggers.com that the closest collar tab backing comes in as a Mitarbeiter
    Reichs Level - Administrative position. Sure is confusing.

Very nice Gau Level Visor!

Thank you sir, appreciate your feedback. Cheers

Rich, the NSDAP visors (Party admin) contain 4 levels as far as I am aware. Orts (Blue), Kreis (white) Gau(red) and Reich (yellow). Good news I have found a Reich level one, just in the process of getting a second mortgage to pay for it. I will put it on the forum asap. Cheer Keith

Thank you George, appreciate it. Cheers Keith

Bencejones the NSDAP piping is a given and is in many reference books I have.

However when the piping color appears purple as it does in the images you posted, I think clergy use but since I do not have the visor in hand it's impossible to say what the color is from the images and my perspective. Frankly, I'd never seen piping in any visor image on the internet like your posting visor reflect, so the color throws a curveball.

Maybe if you have an NSDAP armband to drape over the visors edge and by the piping that could possibly reveal more of the spectrum of color picked up by your camera and net posting.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast