Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO White Top Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on this LW EM/NCO White Top please. I am looking at adding this to my collection. On inspection the white top is made from cloth and ha

Default Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO White Top Visor

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on this LW EM/NCO White Top please. I am looking at adding this to my collection. On inspection the white top is made from cloth and has moth nipping. The sweat band looks like it may have been resewn due to the hand stitching. I am also not sure of the bill, but I would appreciate your thoughts. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor  

Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor  

Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor  

Last edited by Bencejones; 05-01-2023 at 08:10 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor
    P
    Many

?

Don't know what to think of this. The black mohair-band was just drawn over the original (black?) centerband, the sweatband was restitched or replaced, non-detachable white tops are very rare, the cap is an EM/NCO cap where this is almost never seen. Looking forward to reading the leading experts' opions.

Meanwhile see here:

Wool White-Tops

The Ultimate Luftwaffe Officer's Visor!

Yeah, not sure of what to make of this one either.

Here is a Signals white top I own, with a non removable white wool top as a comparison....

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor   Assistance with Luftwaffe EM/NCO  White Top Visor