Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with NSDAP Political Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my NSDAP Political Visor please. As always, many thanks in advance.

Default Assistance with NSDAP Political Visor

Assistance with NSDAP Political VisorAssistance with NSDAP Political VisorAssistance with NSDAP Political Visor

Gentlemen, I would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity of my NSDAP Political Visor please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with NSDAP Political Visor   Assistance with NSDAP Political Visor  

Assistance with NSDAP Political Visor  
    Last edited by Bencejones; 06-27-2022 at 12:18 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with NSDAP Political Visor
    P
    Many

Nice period Kreis-Level Visor.

?

+ 1.

Can you read the A2 Hersteller-number on the RZM-tag? 38 or 381? Would be interesting to know who was the maker.

Thanks Gentlemen, much appreciated. Erwesa, I have place another picture of the RZM label, it appears to be a 38 with a number 2 preceding. I hope that makes some sense. Cheers Keith

?

Quote by Bencejones View Post
    Thanks Gentlemen, much appreciated. Erwesa, I have place another picture of the RZM label, it appears to be a 38 with a number 2 preceding. I hope that makes some sense. Cheers Keith
    Yes, it does, seems to be an A2 (=handicraft, not industry - would be A1), 38 would be the maker's number there are members here who have the RZM-book, they could look up who it was.