Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith Helmet

Article about: by ADH Thank you MAP, Really have struggled to see how to start a new thread on the site. Despite reading the instructions, don't seem to get it right. Apologies and thank you again. Cheers,

ADH
    ?

Default Assistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith Helmet

Assistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetDear All,

It would be greatly appreciated if I could get some comment on this pith helmet. When I scan the web I don't see any genuine helmets with this liner system or indeed without the posterior vertical strip on the band. Would be very grateful for any comments or observations. Thank you again.
    Cheers,
    AnthonyAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith HelmetAssistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith Helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith Helmet
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

ADH,

You should really start a new thread. While I've never seen this liner system before, the rest of the Pith and the construction look fine. Even the chin strap clips (bales?) are typical of others I've seen.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ADH
    ?

Thank you MAP,
    Really have struggled to see how to start a new thread on the site. Despite reading the instructions, don't seem to get it right. Apologies and thank you again.
    Cheers,
    Anthony

MAP
    ?

Quote by ADH View Post
    Thank you MAP,
    Really have struggled to see how to start a new thread on the site. Despite reading the instructions, don't seem to get it right. Apologies and thank you again.
    Cheers,
    Anthony
    Just go to the top of every forum. See the red circle.

Assistance with this ?pattern i Kreigsmarine Pith Helmet
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    ADH,

You should really start a new thread. While I've never seen this liner system before, the rest of the Pith and the construction look fine. Even the chin strap clips (bales?) are typical of others I've seen.
    Done.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)