Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor

Article about: Gentlemen, I have another Pekuro Officer Visor I wish to add to my collection, this time Artillery. Once again, this visor in comparison of the many examples is similar. It has the black ban

Default Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor

Gentlemen, I have another Pekuro Officer Visor I wish to add to my collection, this time Artillery. Once again, this visor in comparison of the many examples is similar. It has the black band at the top of the sweat band and bill. In addition it is named and the unit mentioned. I would appreciate confirmation of authenticity from a senior member please, as someone once said to always have the visor checked before purchasing. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor   Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor  

Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor   Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor  

Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor   Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with Pekuro Officer Heer Artillery Visor
    P
    Many

?

Don't know if I'm a "senior member", but the cap is a good, authentic Pekuro.

BobS

MAP
    ?

Quote by BobS View Post
    Don't know if I'm a "senior member", but the cap is a good, authentic Pekuro.

BobS

My two cents....OK if the price is right but lots of moth tracks on this visor as well as some odd substance/deterioration (?) on the chinstrap.

Depending on what you want to spend, it might be best to wait for a nicer example.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks gentlemen for your time and expertise. Cheers Keith

TWS
    ?

That's oxidation on the chin cords. That and the moth tracking are a bit distracting, but it's still a fairly nice original Peküro.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Its definitely pre-war, could be as early as '36.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you Gentlemen, your input was greatly appreciated and I took your advice. Cheers Keith