Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap

Article about: Gentlemen, I would like to add this SA Wehrmannschaft M43 cap to the collection and would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. I have compared others and it appears le

Default Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap

Gentlemen, I would like to add this SA Wehrmannschaft M43 cap to the collection and would appreciate your review and thoughts on authenticity please. I have compared others and it appears legit, however, I would appreciate other opinions please. As always, many thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap
    P
    Many

Hard to see by the small images. It appears as a good one but difficult to confirm due to size limitations. No RZM tag? I've got one of these but it is a 2 button front. For your reference are images. The white ink stamp w/manufacturer looks suspicious. Better close up is needed
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap   Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  

Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap   Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  

Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap   Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap  

Better photos

Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap

Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap Assistance with SA Wehrmannschaft M43 Cap

-TJ-

Thank you gentlemen, no RZM tag, however, I will have it in hand in the near future and can post a close up of the inside markings. Cheers Keith

from the images Finngaill posted it looks ok to me. Think your example Kieth is a later period made m43.

Thanks Gentlemen, greatly appreciated. Cheers Keith

Gruppe of the cap is Niedersachsen
    -TJ-

Thank you sir, much appreciated. cheers Keith

Finngaill, may I ask how you were able to know which gruppe (area) it comes from please? cheers Keith

Quote by Bencejones View Post
    Finngaill, may I ask how you were able to know which gruppe (area) it comes from please? cheers Keith
    Sure. Background of the eagle is dunkelbraun and button color is gold.
    Gruppe Westmark and Niedersachsen used dunkelbraun as a Gruppe color, but buttons is different, Wm use silver and Ns gold.

In 1940 order changed that all SA Gruppe use silver color buttons and collar tab piping is silver or gold. But it is not uncommon to see later caps has gold buttons as well
    -TJ-

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast