Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?

Article about: The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?

Default The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?

The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a nice orginal EM/NCO cap to me from these pictures. Here is another one from the same maker: Luftwaffe visor hat real?
    Don't know a thing about insignia, but the red fabric in the center of the cockade looks unusual.

Have to disagree with my friend Erwesa--it is a Latvian.
    Green band is incorrect color; milky sweatdiamond with the same size stamp of "58" common to these; and a stamped logo (for Emil Eltze).
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Note how crisp and detailed the Eltze logo is on these originals:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?   The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?  

The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?  

?

Thank you Chris! They seem to have learnt a lot - the bill, the sweatband, the shape, the workmanship - much better than what they used to produce. I do apologize! Must recalibrate my awareness.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 04-03-2024 at 07:48 PM.

Thanks for the answers. I will add more detailed photos of the logo. Maybe this is some kind of "late" release?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?   The cap of the junior staff of the Wehrmacht. Original or fake?  

Another "tell" is that Eltze used thin Ersatz paper sweatbands during the war (which are almost always torn & ripped).

The Latvian fakers also favor the size stamp "58"