Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Cap M43 heer two buttons

Article about: Hi guys I am not too familiar with this type of items can I please have your help and let me know if you like it or not Best regards

Default Cap M43 heer two buttons

Hi guys I am not too familiar with this type of items can I please have your help and let me know if you like it or not Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap M43 heer two buttons   Cap M43 heer two buttons  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap M43 heer two buttons
    P
    Many

Hello, this cap is sold.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

You are right I missed it was not quick enough nevertheless for the sake of learning what are you views on it regards
    Quote by lebus12 View Post
    Hello, this cap is sold.

For info, the cap was part of a Volkssturm lot which was just sold. The guy was 56 years old when he was enlisted in 1944 in the last stages of the war. A wehrpass, an helmet and the cap are from the same soldier.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Interesting by all means so I guess the cap is fine it is the first time I see that Eagle regards
    Quote by lebus12 View Post
    For info, the cap was part of a Volkssturm lot which was just sold. The guy was 56 years old when he was enlisted in 1944 in the last stages of the war. A wehrpass, an helmet and the cap are from the same soldier.

Wow, just saw this--a true Volkssturm cap is a rare bird indeed....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

rare for shure!

Hi I appreciate your reply and I am very happy to hearing that you like it a lot as a result I am going to buy it if I may ask why or what makes it a true Volkssturm cap Regards
    Quote by stonemint View Post
    Wow, just saw this--a true Volkssturm cap is a rare bird indeed....

Hi guys I am very happy that I have finally bought this unusual cap finding and correct me if I am wrong these insignias stand alone is not difficult but what is really rare is to find originally attached to the hat as it is the case with mine. I include more pictures hope you like it the same as I do
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap M43 heer two buttons   Cap M43 heer two buttons  

Cap M43 heer two buttons   Cap M43 heer two buttons  

Cap M43 heer two buttons