Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Carl Halfar tunics?

Article about: I’m sure many are well aware that Carl Halfar made cloth head gear, but my question is, did they ever make field tunics?

Default Carl Halfar tunics?

I’m sure many are well aware that Carl Halfar made cloth head gear, but my question is, did they ever make field tunics?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Halfar tunics?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

I saw your other post yesterday . I searched and searched but couldn't find anything

I think we need a tunic expert to opine however
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you,
    I tried searching as well but to no avail.
    Sorry all for the repeat post, thought i mght try my luck in the caps category

No, not a tailor--they made only headgear.

There are only 3 tailor houses that also made headgear: Welhausen, C. Louis Weber, & Holters.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Coathanger says it all:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Halfar tunics?  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Nice hanger! Does anyone know what the wire attachments would have been used for? I've got one or two of these but could never make sense out of the hook and other wire bits.
    ErichB

?

Quote by ErichB View Post
    Nice hanger! Does anyone know what the wire attachments would have been used for? I've got one or two of these but could never make sense out of the hook and other wire bits.
    ErichB
    The hooks are for loops in women's dresses with which these are hung on the hanger (sometimes men's trousers also have loops for this purpose). The other thing could be used for a tie.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 08-22-2019 at 09:23 PM. Reason: typo

MAP
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Coathanger says it all:
    Odd that they have a hanger if they only make caps

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

It says "Property of the uniform cap factory Carl Halfar Berlin" so this must have been a coat hanger of this company for their employees.

MAP
    ?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    It says "Property of the uniform cap factory Carl Halfar Berlin" so this must have been a coat hanger of this company for their employees.
    So I guess those hooks wouldn't be to hang women's clothing....would make for an interesting work environment...LoL
    Last edited by MAP; 08-22-2019 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Typo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast