Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Carl Halfar tunics?

Article about: I’m sure many are well aware that Carl Halfar made cloth head gear, but my question is, did they ever make field tunics?

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    So I guess those hooks wouldn't be to hanger women's clothing....would make for an interesting work environment...LoL
    Hi MAP,
    wardrobes for men and women were separated then (and still are) and both, men and women, changed from their street to their work clothing. So they put their private clothing on coat hangers in lockers and put on their work clothes (or outer wear) on. Must still have been interesting....

Carl Halfar tunics?

Attachment 1333487

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Carl Halfar tunics?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Hi MAP,
    wardrobes for men and women were separated then (and still are) and both, men and women, changed from their street to their work clothing. So they put their private clothing on coat hangers in lockers and put on their work clothes (or outer wear) on. Must still have been interesting....

Carl Halfar tunics?

Attachment 1333487
    Thanks! Learned something new today.

But I like my theory better..although probably not political correct...LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Back on topic of Carl Halfar.... thank you for the confirmation. I had a feeling that this particular manufacturer only made caps but i just wanted a second opion. Thank you for you input gentlemen

?

Default #

Quote by stonemint View Post
    No, not a tailor--they made only headgear.

There are only 3 tailor houses that also made headgear: Welhausen, C. Louis Weber, & Holters.

Kgl. Bayr. Hoflieferant, L Kielleuthner from München.
    (Don't know wether they made these caps themselves or a contract cap with their label stitched inside,)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Carl Halfar tunics?   Carl Halfar tunics?  

Last edited by Erel; 09-13-2019 at 10:51 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2