Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Give their opinions

Article about: Hello friends, I would like your views regarding this cap Christian Haug. thank you

Quote by Steven Macquillin View Post
    Hi Astrath and welcome to this fantastic forum. First let me say what a great looking visor cap you have there, pure quality. You have joined the best forum for help with anything you wish to know about anything military. One word of advice, if you are intending to start collecting various German military items, it is a good idea to first look on this site with regards to what it is you want to know. There is a wealth of knowledge here within the site so take time to search for what it is you are looking to know as you will no doubt find it here. It is just that the most knowledgably guys here have put in a lot of effort over the years to show us the rights and wrongs of various caps, badges, uniforms etc and it is nice to do some of your own research to find out what you may need to know before asking here. I have learnt the hard way by not looking here first but then took the advice from the gents here, bought some books, not cheap, but saved me money in the long term. Enjoy this forum and enjoy the experience.
    Happy collecting
    Steve.
    Thank you for the advice Steve, really this board is amazing, simply the best. I am seeking study hard thing about caps, and since yesterday I've read a lot about the world of visors.
    I am delighted to join this community.
    Thank you so much
    Astrath

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Give their opinions
    P
    Many

Quote by Astrath View Post
    Thank you for the advice Steve, really this board is amazing, simply the best. I am seeking study hard thing about caps, and since yesterday I've read a lot about the world of visors.
    I am delighted to join this community.
    Thank you so much
    Astrath
    You are most welcome my friend.

Looks like a nice visor cap.

Thank you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2