Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis

Article about: So as some may be aware I am on the hunt for either a Group Staff or Feldherrnhalle kepi for the FHH Luftwaffe ensemble. As I find them I'll post them but i won't post THE ONE until it is in

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    I am one more time not sure how to put it, particularly as this kind of cap is not my field of interest/knowledge - but I have already seen this logo, see here: Po-FSP Feuerschutzpolizei Schirmmuetzen whatever this means...
    That puts a damper on ownership. These 1 off items are...a minefield.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Group Staff/Feldherrnhalle kepis
    P
    Many

Quote by ivbaust View Post
    Sturmführer of SA Group Staff
    The question pops back up, are these Feldherrnhalle attributable due to candy cane piping? Am not aware of a particular SA Gruppe where candy cane piping was attributed to.

Thank you for posting these ivbaust. All in excellent preserved condition and well presented.

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    The question pops back up, are these Feldherrnhalle attributable due to candy cane piping? Am not aware of a particular SA Gruppe where candy cane piping was attributed to. …
    SA FHH kepis have a crimson-white piping (as they had crimson cap ribbon), whereas SA group staff kepis have a red-white piping (as their cap ribbon was red).

There are a few SA groups, which had red-white piping assigned, too. It was Thüringen, Donau and Alpenland. But they had different colored cap bands (Thüringen = apple green, Donau and Alpenland = red brown).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2