Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar

Article about: Another auction victory.... Oh god, please make it stop! I can't afford these things! I hope it was worth every last penny I had. lol

Default Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar

Another auction victory.... Oh god, please make it stop! I can't afford these things!

I hope it was worth every last penny I had. lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar   Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar  

Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar   Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar  

Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar   Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar
    P
    Many

Default re: Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar

Looks like you are hooked now Mo!
    Appears to have a political eagle on it, who knows when it was put there.
    Congrats,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Yea, I forgot to mention that! It came out the the estate like that so I imagine it has been there for quite some time. I have seen enough of that in photos to lead me to believe it's been on this cap since the war.

I'll post some photos of it when it gets here and perhaps we can reach a conclusion about it...

- - Updated - -

I wish I could change the title of this thread... I can't stand the Herr/Heer typo. lol

?

Nice job buddy! I feel like I saw this one somewhere, where did you find it?

Default Re: Heer Infantry Enlistedman's Schirmmuetze by Carl Halfar

Nice cap and typo changed.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

MO,

Good cap, congrats.

A nice wartime made infantry contract cap. If your hooked its all downhill from here ...............

cheers

tony

Thanks guys, I hope you like these caps I won because I will be working my butt off in overtime to pay for them! haha