Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Heer Pionier Officer Visor by Peküro

Article about: For decades I've managed to get by with just one Heer Pionier Officer visor, an eReL. Early this year I had the opportunity to pick up another example. This time by another of the more proli

TWS
    ?

Default Heer Pionier Officer Visor by Peküro

For decades I've managed to get by with just one Heer Pionier Officer visor, an eReL.

Early this year I had the opportunity to pick up another example. This time by another of the more prolific makers, Peter Küpper.

I dragged out the eReL for a comparison in the last couple shots.

Heer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by PeküroHeer Pionier Officer Visor by Peküro

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Heer Pionier Officer Visor by Peküro
    P
    Many

Great looking visors!

I've always been partial to Pionier visors and Feldmützen myself. It must be the black piping and soutache - it just makes the garment look sharp.

Congrats!

MAP
    ?

Two very fine visors Todd. Certainly no self respecting collector would be satisfied with only 1 Pionier Officer's visor.

The eReL has a great look to it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Oh, this reminds me I need another visor cap!
    But seriously, what stunning caps. The black looks so dark and lovely.

Beautiful visors Todd, the black piping jumps out against the white background
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

T, nice score--hat is an early-war piece with just enough wear to let you know it was there.....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

TWS
    ?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    T, nice score--hat is an early-war piece with just enough wear to let you know it was there.....
    Thank-you sir. Now that I have one of each from the "big two" makers, it'll take something really appealing to make me buy another Pi. officer visor. Maybe a named piece to a Stalingrad combatant or similar.