Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor

Article about: Hello All, I came across this officer's visor and just wanted some opinions as to authenticity. I am not familiar with this branch and was looking to add a nice one to my collection. Thanks

Default Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor

Hello All,

I came across this officer's visor and just wanted some opinions as to authenticity. I am not familiar with this branch and was looking to add a nice one to my collection. Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor   Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor  

Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor   Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor  

Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help requested...Luftwaffe Officer's Visor
    P
    Many

It is an original made by Carl Halfar--good luck!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Quote by stonemint View Post
    It is an original made by Carl Halfar--good luck!
    And it has an interesting sweatshield without the opening for the name tag.

Thanks guys, I just wanted to make sure. This day and age some of the repros are getting better and I too was wondering about the sweat diamond without an opening for a name tag. But it looked legit so I wasn't sure. Im trying to add a branch of each service to my collection so I am not familiar with all the branches.

?

With an officer's LW-cap you can't identify the branch of service - all officers had silvery piping, regardless which branch of service. One fits all - good for the collector

Thanks for that additional information ErWesa....Good to know and it does make things easy! LOL