Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )

Article about: Opinions please on this HJ sommer mutze. Has it been messed with do you think? The badge looks to be period applied but that’s in my novice opinion. Main concern is the RZM label does this

Default Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )

Opinions please on this HJ sommer mutze. Has it been messed with do you think? The badge looks to be period applied but that’s in my novice opinion. Main concern is the RZM label does this look to be period? I’m no expert.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )   Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )  

Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )   Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth summer cap ( HJ-Sommer Mütze )
    P
    Many

Anyone with information? If this is genuine I’d ideally like to purchase it before it sells. It strikes me that the RZM label isn’t sewn in.

?

In my "novice" opinion it looks good also. I also detect a few stitches on the label

Regards, Al

Thanks Aldo, it looks to be in good condition and I have bought a quite a few items from this seller.

?

Rare maker: Kurt Thomas from Oberoderwitz (Saxony). How these tags were sewn in depended on the maker.

Thankyou for confirming. In your opinion would you say €375 is a fair price for the condition

?

I like it
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Thanks Rossi, I decided to buy it. Hope it’s a good one

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Rare maker: Kurt Thomas from Oberoderwitz (Saxony). How these tags were sewn in depended on the maker.
    I looked on the RZM manufacturer list on the forum but I can’t seem to find the one you mention?

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    I cannot find any information on the maker kurt Thomas. I can find information on Major General Kurt Thomas. Generalmajor Kurt Thomas - 999. leichte Afrika-Division - Axis History Forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast