Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen"

Article about: A first for me, saw this posted in the uniform section by "damynke"... Italian made cap insignia.... I thought I would post it here too, I am sure "Stonemint" will have s

Default Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen"

A first for me, saw this posted in the uniform section by "damynke"... Italian made cap insignia....

I thought I would post it here too, I am sure "Stonemint" will have some more input on it.

Cheers

Bob
    Attached Images Attached Images Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen"  Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen"  Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen" 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen"
    P
    Many

Thanks Bob. Looking forward to hearing any thoughts.

?

Well, they are still in business:

Bomisa - La fabbrica dei bottoni dal 1920

Seems they made and still make all kinds of insignia, belt buckles + buttons, even Schwingen , here for Lybia. The question is, when did they make the Schwingen from the OP?

Italian made Luftwaffe OR's "Schwingen"

Wow--that is a first for me, Bob!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”