Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

L. Reuther made red Cross (DRK) M-35 with a M-38 upgrade

Article about: I recently picked up this beautiful leather brimmed L. Reuther made M-35 EM with a M38 upgrade. The cloth is almost perfect with exception of one small moth nip in the pipping and it looks l

?

Default L. Reuther made red Cross (DRK) M-35 with a M-38 upgrade

I recently picked up this beautiful leather brimmed L. Reuther made M-35 EM with a M38 upgrade. The cloth is almost perfect with exception of one small moth nip in the pipping and it looks like the sweatband stitching let go from the visor side but the visor is still attached firmly to the rest of the visor. Thanks for looking.

L. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgradeL. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgradeL. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgradeL. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgradeL. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgradeL. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgradeL. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgrade

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement L. Reuther made red Cross (DRK)  M-35 with a M-38 upgrade
    P
    Many

Great cap w/ the rare leather visor--theser DRK visors are seriously underappreciated....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Lovely visor
    Congrats on this beauty!