Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?

Article about: Hey guys, I wanted to share some photos of my mint Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. I have seen a few of these pop up with the same RBNr and production year on different dealer sites and sol

Here is a model from this company with the two machine-sewn badges. Same feature - the top of the cockade is taken from the bottom of the swastika.
    [img] [/img]
    [img] [/img]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?
    P
    Many

Here is a fairly well worn example I have with the same RB Number (albeit faded) with a machined on cockade and
    hand sewn eagle...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?   Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?  

And another one by the same maker with all hand applied insignia, which is period applied,
    see the way the eagle is sewn on with the cap stitching going over the eagle's wing tips...

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?   Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?  

Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?   Luftwaffe M43 Einheitsfeldmütze. Un-issued?  

on many caps the cockade is machine-stitched on the bottom of the eagle's swastikas. therefore the eagle was placed sewn before the assembly of the internal sateen

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3