Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe NCO Visor Caps

Article about: Hello Everybody, Looking for some reputable dealers that I can find a nice Artillery NCO Visor Cap or the EM/NCO cap with the yellow piping. Any help would be much appreciated!! Cheers, Scot

Default Luftwaffe NCO Visor Caps

Hello Everybody,

Looking for some reputable dealers that I can find a nice Artillery NCO Visor Cap or the EM/NCO cap with the yellow piping. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Cheers,
    Scott

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe NCO Visor Caps
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Regardless of the dealer, post each item before purchasing for feedback from the members. Even good dealers make mistakes sometime.

Have you checked out the Forum Sponsor section? There are many dealers there that should have what you are looking for. See link below

War relics advised dealers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello,

I did review all the advised dealers and couldn't find what I was looking for? Any other sites?

Cheers,
    Scott

MAP
    ?

I don't often use dealer sites so don't keep a list. There are just so many out there. Maybe others can provide more information but in the US/Canada area, The Ruptured Duck typically has a nice selection of items.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thank you

PM sent
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

The Ruptured Duck's visor cap inventory is not that impressive, but the prices certainly are!

BobS