Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze

Article about: Nothing happening locally today, so I thought I would break out the Camera, and try some photos of one of my Luftwaffe OR's M43 caps. (Einheitsfeldmütze) This one has had the loops on one s

Default Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze

Nothing happening locally today, so I thought I would break out the Camera, and try some photos of one of my Luftwaffe OR's M43 caps. (Einheitsfeldmütze)

This one has had the loops on one side broken, and just the stubs of it are all that is left, but the other side is still OK.

I love the way they machined the one piece insignia onto this cap. I don't think this one ever had any RB/RF number or size stamped on the lining.

Hope you like my photos,

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze  

Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze  

Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze   Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Other Ranks Einheitsfeldmütze
    P
    Many