Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'

Article about: I just scored this nice Luftwaffe 'Other Ranks' M43 cap with the RB Number of 0/2009/0004 and according to Ade's research on the RB Numbering system, it is Alfred Mies of Luxemburg, (ALMI).

Default Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'

I just scored this nice Luftwaffe 'Other Ranks' M43 cap with the RB Number of 0/2009/0004
    and according to Ade's research on the RB Numbering system, it is Alfred Mies of Luxemburg,
    (ALMI).

It was on the Bruce Hermann auction site (Grenadier Auctions) that finished today. Now to sweat
    on the Postman

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'   Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'  

Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'   Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'  

Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'   Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'
    P
    Many

TWS
    ?

Looks really nice Bob! Congrats!
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Thanks Todd

Nice catch Bob
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

?

Hello, Bob nice piece, congratulations!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

hope it makes to you and clears the insanity gone amuck where your at.

Thanks guys, yeah I will be sweating on the postman for sure....

I also have another cloth cap by 'ALMI', an Other Ranks sidecap for Sigs personnel, and dated 1942.

Cheers

Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'   Luftwaffe Other Ranks M43 cap by 'ALMI'  

And in amongst my visor caps, another one by 'ALMI' this one with Rosa piping for Panzerjäger...

Bob

?

Hi Bob, those are nice hats, congratulations!
    Regards,
    Peeloo

My cap came through customs without any problems (as well as a flight clasp) ...

Some new photos as of this morning...

Bob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast