MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

LW Officer's cap

Article about: Hello! Some pictures here of a LW officer cap that I have.I have no idea if i'ts an original or a repro(opinions needed) There is something stamped on the inside but it's so faded and gone.

?

Default LW Officer's cap

Hello!
    Some pictures here of a LW officer cap that I have.I have no idea if i'ts an original or a repro(opinions needed)
    There is something stamped on the inside but it's so faded and gone.

BR,
    Andris

LW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's capLW Officer's cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LW Officer's cap
    P
    Many

Something a bit different... I wouldn't write it off, possibly a period cap manufactured outside of Germany in
    one of the occupied countries...

Bob

I agree with Bob--cap is definitely not German made, so probably from one of the occupied countries.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thank you very much for your help!
    So this cap is custom made by a tailor in one of the occupied countries in WWII.
    Was this done often that the tailors made caps and hats for german soldiers outside Germany in WWII?

BR,
    Andris