Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M43 brown no insignia

Article about: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I am a little unsure of headgear because of the amount of knockoffs made from period material. Does this one have any chance of being authentic pre-May 1945? Than

?

Default M43 brown no insignia

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am a little unsure of headgear because of the amount of knockoffs made from period material. Does this one have any chance of being authentic pre-May 1945?

Thanks,
    Anzel
    Attached Images Attached Images M43 brown no insignia  M43 brown no insignia  M43 brown no insignia  M43 brown no insignia  M43 brown no insignia  M43 brown no insignia  M43 brown no insignia 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 brown no insignia
    P
    Many

Judging by the lining, I'm quite sure this is a late-war Luftwaffe M43 that has faded with time and storage, the dye not being high-quality to begin with...Perhaps even worn postwar.
    cheers, Glenn
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 11-02-2013 at 01:17 AM.

?

It looks Bulgarian to me...

?

Looks like it is a luft many of the Bulgarian ones are a heavier material and have different buttons not all of them but most material seems to thin to be Bulgarian try turning the cap to the inside flaps where it was not exposed to the sun to see if it is a different color

?

What type of Luftwaffe trapezoid would have adorned this one? Any idea of a fair $ for this one?

I don't actually like it.

Note the single row of stitiching to the front of the turn up.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!