Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1167

Muetzenfabrik

Article about: F.B. Reichenbach is about 10 km (6 miles) away from me. If you want, I'll make a photo of the building. If it is still standing.

Erel, that is the first piece of Kuhner ephemera I have seen--very rare, as I have only seen 3 hats made by them!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Muetzenfabrik
    P
    Many

?

Default Heinrich Balke Bremen

#
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik   Muetzenfabrik  

Muetzenfabrik  

Fahnen Richter catalog. While their primary business was flags, they did sell insignia:
    Bernhard
    Fahenerichter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik   Muetzenfabrik  

Muetzenfabrik   Muetzenfabrik  

Here is a gold bullion eagle by Richter:

?

Default Hüte 'Huthase" Mützen. Dresden

#
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

?

Here is their entry in the 1940 adressbook (note the old telephone-sign):

Muetzenfabrik

?

Ladies and Gentlemen: Alkero is 100 years old, for their history from 1920 - 2020, see here: Unternehmen - Albert Kempf GmbH u. Co. KG Mutzenfabrik
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 09-22-2020 at 05:58 PM.

RARE RZM HANDBUCH GROUPING.
    EXCEPTIONALLY RARE AND IMPORTANT GROUPING OF THE RZM HANDBUCH, AND COMPLETE SET OF LISTS WITH RZM LICENCE.
    HANDBUCH HAS BEEN IN MY COLLECTION SINCE 1978, AND HAVE ONLY SEEN ONE OTHER.
    IT IS LARGE FORMAT (13 X 10 X 2 INCHES, WEIGHT 3 KILOS) AND HAS THE NAME AND ADDRESS AND NUMBER OF EVERY MAKER IN THE REICH. 820 PAGES WITH OVER 75,000 LISTED MEMBERS.
    EVERY CATAGORY IS COVERED, FROM INSIGNIA TO HATS, UNIFORMS, IN FACT ALL PARTY RECOGNISED ITEMS. ALSO A COMPLETE EXPLANATION OF THE RULES ETC.
    COMPLETE WITH THE ATTACHED LISTS OF ARTICLES AND PRICES FOR ALL THE ORGANISATIONS.
    (credit: ssbw)
    7500 GBP

?

Default August Schellenberg

August Schellenberg, Uniformmützen—Fabrik.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Muetzenfabrik  

?

What a document! Thanks for showing Erel!

The text from July 4, 1944 reads:

"I acknowledge the receipt of your letter from 28 last month together with the enclosed 80 coupons.
    Unfortunately I cannot produce the desired fieldcaps in light summer quality as I do not dispose of the fabric for these. As soon as I will get Extramützen from the manufacturing again you will receive a small consignment."

The proof of the late-war shortages. No caps without coupons, but even if one had the coupon, no caps for lack of fabric (not to speak of the lack of labour, energy, etc. etc.). Yet production went on until the end, even on a small scale.

Interesting also the change of address from Alexanderstraße to Bischofstraße, the telephone number changed, too. Of note as well RB-No. and RZM No.
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 10-28-2021 at 04:32 PM.