Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My new Pioneer visor

Article about: Well Gents I just got this nice Perkuro Pioneer visor and I thought I'd share it with everyone.Please all opinions welcome and thank you for looking and I hope you all have a nice Easter. Bi

Default My new Pioneer visor

Well Gents I just got this nice Perkuro Pioneer visor and I thought I'd share it with everyone.Please all opinions welcome and thank you for looking and I hope you all have a nice Easter.

BillMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visor

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Pioneer visor
    P
    Many

Shemp, killer piece, congrats (glad to see the Easter Bunny came early!)
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thank you Chris, I had one hell of a time getting it out of the basket without damaging it

?

Glad you got it Bill! Perhaps you could show details of the seam fixing the lining - might be interesting to all those who haven't seen that so far either.

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Glad you got it Bill! Perhaps you could show details of the seam fixing the lining - might be interesting to all those who haven't seen that so far either.
    That's a good idea, I'll post them tomorrow, right now I'm watching Kelly's Heroes and I just cracked open my first beer

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    Here are some photos of the interior stitching, I've only been collecting almost 2 years and have seen probably hundreds of photos of visor interiors I'm sure nowhere as many as you guys had in hand, but I don't recall ever seeing stitching like this, so I almost passed this one by but thanks to ErWeSa I didn.t. Thanks again Wolfgang.

BillMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visorMy new Pioneer visor

?

a rely great score!!