Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

My shutzpolizei german shako

Article about: Although presented here already a few times, I wanted to post pictures of my german shutzpolizei 3 reich shako. My first interest is to steel helmets, but this has always been a nice piece f

Default My shutzpolizei german shako

Although presented here already a few times, I wanted to post pictures of my german shutzpolizei 3 reich shako. My first interest is to steel helmets, but this has always been a nice piece for display to me.
    I am still a bit confused about the different terms like : auxiliary, order...police and their different colours (brown/black leather). I guess different names on the internet for the same police branch is confusing me....
    Can somone explain me this ? Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My shutzpolizei german shako   My shutzpolizei german shako  

My shutzpolizei german shako   My shutzpolizei german shako  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My shutzpolizei german shako
    P
    Many

Forgot one picture to make it complete.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My shutzpolizei german shako  

?

Wow! What an wonderful headdress.
    Jack

Besides my profession, I was also a teacher for 10 years until last year. I sent the picture of this shako to one of my colleages and asked him if it wouldn't a good idea to wear this in the classroom to get more discipline among students...with some minor changes...

It just came into my mind that my last reply could be misinterpret...and that I'd better not had sent it. So my excuses if someone feels unconfortable with this foolish 'joke'.

Great score. Shakos stand out in a collection--anytime visitors see my hat room, the first thing they are attracted to are my shakos!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”