Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NCO Infantryman visor cap

Article about: Hey Guys, I was planning on buying this cap from a collector here in Australia, I've had a few friends look at it and say they like it, I'm new with collecting and learning all the different

Default NCO Infantryman visor cap

Hey Guys,
    was planning on buying this cap from a collector here in Australia, I've had a few friends look at it and say they like it, I'm new with collecting and learning all the different German manufacturers of clothing and caps ect.. I wondered if this cap was nice and original and what period it might be.. Many thanks in advance.
    (PS I know it's not in absolute mint condition)

Please also correct me if it's not what I think it is (Headline)

NCO Infantryman visor capNCO Infantryman visor capNCO Infantryman visor capNCO Infantryman visor capNCO Infantryman visor capI

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NCO Infantryman visor cap
    P
    Many

?

I like it. Looks like a good Erel. The photos aren't the clearest since i'm on my phone so it's better for someone else to comment before you make your decision.

Not the best but I think he did try his best haha, Thanks for the help Tobias.

Looks fine to me, well worn, quite moth eaten sadly. However a solid example. Just make sure you dont pay the "Australian" premium price for this item, its usually the case down here, have a look at some others in this shape and make your assumption.

Morris

Hi Morris,

That's great news. I did notice quite quickly that it wasn't in amazing shape but overall I personally don't mind a bit of ware and tare, I've found a couple (Mainly from the US) missing a few things and asking for a higher price then what was offerd to me. I mentioned I was a first time buyer in this area and he generously knocked off a couple dollars..
    Last edited by Jimmy907; 07-21-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Good infantry NCO vented Erel (F. Eckhard in Hanau was one of the many Erel distributors)
    Price should reflect its condition.

Regards,
    MG.

Hey MG,
    Awesome info thank you, I'm hoping this to be a good starting point in my collection of authentic German ww2 items. and I think I'll be happy with what I paid in the end.. Thanks for the help.

?

go for it.

?

Big size - 60! As to the period: pre- or early war. Still everything there: vented cockade, nice lining, nicely pleated, sweatshield, stirndruckfrei-sweatband...

Yeah must have been a big fella!.. Awesome thank you for the information