Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

Article about: This is a very clean example of an NS-Reichskriegerbund hat, featuring a midnight blue wool top with an embroidered band displaying alternating swastikas and Kyffhauser memorial. As best I c

Default NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

I recently picked up this very clean example of an NS-Reichskriegerbund hat, marking my first real foray into Nazi memorabilia. The hat features a midnight blue wool top with an embroidered band displaying alternating swastikas and Kyffhauser memorial. As best I can tell, the aluminum insignia appears to be original to the cap. It sports thin blue imitation silk lining and an intact leather sweatband. No moth issues, all stitching is sound. NSRKB label under the sweatband.

Also pictured is a Kyffhäuserbund membership booklet and associated stickpins that are part of my display.

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot

NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot
    Last edited by Pro Libertate; 03-12-2023 at 06:14 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS-Reichskriegerbund Lot
    P
    Many

Photos would be helpful and follow this link if your having upload problems

Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks, Larry! I’m currently on an iPhone and didn’t realize I had to utilize the ‘full site’ in order to post photos. I think I’m all squared away.

You did very well, especially for a first visor.
    These caps are seriously underappreciated, especially as they are not only well-made, but utilized higher quality materials/insignia.
    Further, yours has the silver chincords, indicating an official rank (they also appear to be have actual silver content).
    Congrats....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks so much for chiming in, stonemint! I sure appreciate it. I was really taken by the intricacy of the embroidery on the band and the ornate chinstrap. The fact that it was about 50% less expensive than virtually any other type of TR cap was just icing on the cake.